Residents of the U.S
- This contest is open to ALL ASCE members who are in good standing. ASCE Employees and members of their immediate families and household are NOT eligible. ASCE Board Members or Institute Board Members may participate in the program but are NOT eligible to receive any awards.
- New/reinstated members are officially credited to the recruiter when ASCE Society dues are paid in full.
- All applications and dues payments must be received between January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022.
- Payments received between January 1, 2022 and March 1, 2022 for referrals made in 2021 will not be included in the 2021 grand prizes.
- Payments received between January 1, 2022 and March 1, 2022 for referrals made in 2021 will be awarded the gift card referenced in item 4.
- For each Society dues paid applicant the Domestic recruiter will receive a $50.00 Amazon.com Gift Card*. Gift cards will be disseminated monthly.
- Grand Prize: A $500.00 Amazon.com Gift Card* will be awarded to the top Domestic recruiter. The grand prize will be disseminated by February 1, 2023.
- The top recruiter will have recruited the largest number of members and the highest amount of Society dues income.
- In the event of a tie, the Grand Prize winner will be the recruiter with highest Section dues income value.
- The recruitment of Student Members is not included in this contest.
- Students may recruit professional members.
- An ASCE member may not recommend a prospect who has already been referred for membership unless six (6) months have passed since the initial recommendation. If six (6) months have passed, the prospect may be referred by any ASCE member, and that member will receive credit for the referral.
- Reinstated members must have been away from membership for three or more years.
- The contest rules and prizes are subject to change by the ASCE staff. By entering the contest, members agree that ASCE’s decisions are final and not open to challenge.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. All federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. ASCE reserves the right to change the prizes offered.
- If no purchase or recruitment is made, send a postcard labeled “ASCE Member-Get-a-Member Drawing Entry” to ASCE Member-Get-a-Member Drawing Entry, 1801 Alexander Bell Dr., Reston, VA 20191. The postcard must include the complete name, member/customer identification number (if available), email address and mailing address. Contestants may only enter once through this method.
- To be eligible, referrals must be received prior to or at the time the new member application is received.
*Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Except as required by law, Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see http://www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards LLC, a Washington limited liability company. All Amazon ®,™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.